Lesson 5: The Alphabet Letters with Dumma (ـــُــ)
The Alphabet Letters with Dumma (Pronouncing Letters with Dumma, Two-Letter Words with Dumma, Three Letter Words with Dumma, Four-Letter Words with Dumma).
Lesson 5 - Explanation
- Recognize the shape of a Dumma.
- Identify the place of the Dumma on a letter.
- Pronounce each letter of the alphabet with a Dumma.
- Know the difference between a Dumma, a Kasra, and a Fat-ha.
- Pronounce the Dumma in words made up of two letters.
- Pronounce new words using the “Sound It Out” Method.
- Practice writing words in the workbook.
- Get to know the beauty of the sound of the Dumma.
Lesson 5 - Practice
- Students will practice reading words with different vowels, and the teacher will use the hand signal to differentiate between the Fat-ha, Kasra and Dumma vowels. For easier pronunciation, students will learn how to break down a word into parts.