Lesson 6: The Alphabet Letters with Tanween Fat-ha (ـــًــ)
Tanween Fat-ha (Tanween on hard letters at the end of a word, Tanween on soft letters at the end of a word, three-letter words with Tanween Fat-ha, four-letter words with Tanween Fat-ha).
Lesson 6 - Explanation
- Recognize the shape of Tanween Fat-ha.
- Identify the place of Tanween Fat-ha on letters and words.
- Pronounce each letter of the alphabet with Tanween Fat-ha.
- Pronounce Tanween Fat-ha as a noon Saakina when the Tanween Fat-ha is at the end of a word.
- Recognize some of the letters that are pronounced but not written.
- Write the Tanween Fat-ha at the end of words in the workbook.
- Recognize the difference between the way Tanween Fat-ha is written in the Quran and the way that it is written in non-Quranic script.
- Get to know the beauty of the sound of Tanween Fat-ha.
Lesson 6 - Practice
- Students will be able to identify the Tanween Fat-ha. The teacher will draw a comparison between the Fat-ha and Tanween to clarify the difference.