Lesson 3: The Alphabet Letters with Fat-ha (ـــَــ)
The Alphabet Letters with Fat-ha (Pronouncing Letters with Fat-ha, Two-Letter Words with Fat-ha, Three-Letter Words with Fat-ha, Four-Letter words with Fat-ha).
Lesson 3 - Explanation
- Recognize the shape of the Fat-ha.
- Identify the place of the Fat-ha on letters.
- Pronounce letters that have a Fat-ha on them correctly.
- Pronounce the Fat-ha correctly in words made up of two, three, and four letters.
- Pronounce new words using the “Sound It Out” Method.
- Practice reading words in the workbook.
- Get to know the beauty of the sound of the Fat-ha.
Lesson 3 - Practice
- Introduce words from the Quran, students’ names, or any other meaningful words that include a Fat-ha, then pronounce them correctly in front of the students. Students should repeat after the teacher who will be paying attention to their pronunciation of the letter that has a Fat-ha on it.