Lesson 7: The Alphabet Letters with Tanween Kaser (ـــٍــ)
Tanween Kasra (Tanween on soft letters at the end of a word, three-letter words with Tanween Kasra, four-letter words with Tanween Kasra).
Lesson 7 - Explanation
- Recognize the shape of Tanween Kasra.
- Recognize the place of Tanween Kasra on letters and in words.
- Pronounce each letter of the alphabet with Tanween Kasra
- Pronounce Tanween Kasra as a noon Saakina when the Tanween Kasra is at the end of a word.
- Recognize some of the letters that are pronounced but not written.
- Write the Tanween Kasra at the end of words in the workbook.
- Recognize the difference between the way Tanween Kasra is written in the Quran and the way that it is written in non-Quranic script.
- Get to know the beauty of the sound of Tanween Kasra.
Lesson 7 - Practice
- Students will be able to identify the Tanween Kasrah. The teacher will draw a comparison between the Kasra and Tanween to clarify the difference.