Lesson 8: The Alphabet Letters with Tanween Dumma (ـــٌــ)
Tanween Dumma: (Tanween on hard letters at the end of a word, Tanween on soft letters at the end of a word, three-letter words with Tanween Dumma, four-letter words with Tanween Dumma).
Lesson 8 - Explanation
- Recognize the shape of Tanween Dumma.
- Identify the place of Tanween Dumma on letters and in words.
- Pronounce each letter of the alphabet with Tanween Dumma.
- Pronounce Tanween Dumma as a Noon Saakina when the Tanween Dumma is at the end of a word.
- Recognize some of the letters that are pronounced but not written.
- Recognize the difference between Dumma and Tanween Dumma.
- Write Tanween Dumma correctly at the end of words and know the difference between the shape of a regular Tanween Dumma and the Tanween Dumma that comes before Idh-haar.
- Get to know the beauty of the sound of Tanween Dumma.
Lesson 8 - Practice
- Students will be able to identify the Tanween Dumma. The teacher will draw a comparison between the Dumma and Tanween to clarify the difference.